Chrome Carbide Powders
Buy Chrome Carbide Powders online
- anytime, anywhere.
Chrome carbide coatings are used for wear resistance in combination with a higher temperature capability than is possible with tungsten carbide powders. Although generally less wear resistant than tungsten carbides, chrome carbide is excellent at higher temperatures and under corrosion and oxidation conditions. These properties are enhanced when the metal alloy matrix is made from the highly corrosion resistant Nichrome alloy.
Request a quote
We are sure there is nothing better than solving the real-world issues. Get in touch with us.
Used for machine parts, pump housing, fan blades, etc.
- LA-CRN1-19 (-140 +10u) Cr3C2-NiCr 75/25, blend
- Method:Air Plasma Spray
- Equivalents:Metco 81-NS, Amdry 307, CRC-108
- LA-6875 (-325 +15u) Cr3C2-NiCr 75/25, blend
- Method:Air Plasma Spray, HVOF
- Specification:AMS 7875
- Equivalents:Metco 81VF-NS, Amdry 305, CRC-106
- LA-RN01S-25 (-325 +15u) Cr3C2-NiCr 76/24, sintered and crushed
- Equivalents:JK 135